Nd:Yag laser, perfect for therapy of all kinds of dermis and epidermis pigments, dilation, spider veins, removing tattoos, carbon peeling and skin rejuvenation.
To get the best results, Nd:Yag laser penetrates deeply into the dermis to reach the pigments.
Since the rays of the ND:YAG laser are in nanosecond, the pigments will swell quickly and be broken into very small pieces, then discarded through the metabolic system. Nd:Yag laser is also effective in getting rid of dilation and spider veins. The heat effect in the Nd:Yag laser will be absorbed by the hemachrome in the spider veins that will make them disappear.
Indications de l'élément Q
- Dermis pigmentations like birth marks, sun burns, age spots, speckles, freckles, etc..
- Handmade pigments like tattoos of all its kinds and colors on the skin areas.
- Epidermis pigmentation like speckles, spots, etc..
- Pigmentation de l'épiderme, taches de rousseur. Lentigines vasculaires : lésion vasculaire, télangiectasies.
- Rajeunissement de la peau avec peeling au laser.
Avantages du système Q-element
- 7 joint arm that makes it easy for the system to work for a long time.
- Red laser beam that helps treating the exact targeted area.
- Motor driven auto-switching with 1064/ 532nm wavelength change.
- Spot size controlled by the adjustment lens.
- High power built in water cooling system that makes the machine in continuous use.
- Fonctionnement et réglage des paramètres avec écran TFT couleur de 10,4 pouces.
À propos du traitement
- No harms, No scars, No redness.
- Easy and short treatment.
- High quality controlled solid-state laser.
- Tiny sense of pain, no anesthesia needed.
- No downtime or obstruction of routine activities since there are no side effects.
- The special pigments may fall off and the common pigments may precipitate due to skin vaporization and the cuticle’s death.
- There may be swelling under skin, but it will recover in a few time. Low energy density shall be used in the treatment of brown or red pigment with 532nm wavelength laser.
- No washing with water and avoiding sunburn after the treatment to avoid infection and pigment precipitation.
A carbon peel is a radical laser treatment without pain with minimal to zero downtime. It is highly recommended to people suffering from oily skin, blackheads, large pores, pale skin, and acne on their face or their body. Carbon Peel is the best way to recover and refresh the skin, it emphasizes its effect with shiny appearance and leaves your skin very soft, smooth and firm.
Carbon peeling has many benefits:
Carbon can absorb oil and dirt very deeply from the pores of the skin. When laser passes over the skin it works on destroying the carbon particles and takes the absorbed materials and dirt with it, firms wrinkles, and leaves your skin tightened and glowing.
When laser targets carbon, it works on killing dead skin cells and blackheads which makes your skin exfoliated and gives it a refreshed look. The result will be a soft skin with small pores in size and a more even skin tone.
Since carbon peel treats the skin deeply, it may treat the very deep layers of the skin that helps in stimulating collagen and leads to firmer, plumper skin while reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
Spider Veins Treatment
Spider veins happen in the skin when blood gathers in the veins that are near the surface of the skin. Heredity, obesity, trauma, and fluctuations in hormone levels may be causes of spider veins, but the main exact cause is still not known till today.
In most cases spider veins are harmless, but they can sometimes cause aching, burning or pain, and this happens mainly if the patient stands for a long time. This may show redness, bruising, itching, swelling and permanent skin tone changes.
Tattoo is an old art and it is spreading nowadays mainly between young generations, but with time it may differ with shape or color or become more modern with concept, and that would make the ones having a tattoo already feeling bored and wanting to change it with time so they reach for tattoo removal. Old removal methods were done by dermabrasion, chemical peels or surgical removal, all these methods were leaving scars and weren’t giving the results wanted and expected.
Laser tattoo removal is safer than those traditional methods since the laser has a unique ability to treat the pigment in the tattoo without affecting the surrounding skin. The laser can eliminate the tattoo pigment while leaving the surrounding skin intact. Emblem system uses ND:YAG Q-Switch laser, which is considered now the optimal laser for tattoo removal. Its high intensity laser delivers a very quick nanosecond pulses that will cause the pigment to vanish and to be removed by the body’s immune system.
Hyperpigmentation happens when the skin produces melanin in big amounts in the skin and that’s what produces dark spots on the skin named pigments or pigmentations. Those spots or patches of skin disturb the patient since they appear darker than the surrounding areas.
It’s a very common problem between people and it affects individuals of all skin types. Only some forms of it, like sun spots, are more likely to affect skin areas that face sun exposure including the face, arms, and legs.
ND:YAG laser is the best solution to help people with pigmentations of all kinds.
- Improves skin layer
- Reduces rosacea and thread facial vein
- Reduces wrinkles and fine lines
- Treats sun damages
- Firms and tightens the skin
- Stimulates new collagen
There are many kinds of treatments that help in skin rejuvenation, but skin rejuvenation with ND:YAG laser is the best procedure since it also works on removal of acne or post-acne scars as well as unifying the skin surface. It is one of the most effective lasers, it reduces wrinkles and brown spots, balances pigment irregularities, and helps the patients to get rid of all kinds of facial scars, especially from acne and traumas. Nd:YAG laser also treats entire dermis or deep layers of the skin. In addition to that, thermal heating stirs collagen production to activity.
Nd:YAG laser can treat face, neck, hands, and also specific area problems, such as cheek scarring or lower eyelids. It can also treat the problems occurred by the sun damage.
Moreover, Nd:YAG laser for under-eyes wrinkles is safer and more effective than surgical operations. It guarantees smooth and fresh appearance, and reduces the risks of eyelid changing position.