Detoxify. Tone. Drain.
MedArt Technology introduces Ictus , which uses an innovative, light-based 1060nm laser to effectively remove unwanted fat from problem areas including the waistline and abdomen. The machine’s four applicators can be placed anywhere on the stomach and flanks to precisely target the problem areas. Laser fat reduction treatments deliver heat below the surface of the skin to the temperature 42 °C-47°C to destroy fat cells, which are naturally eliminated from the body without causing painful side effects or downtime. The 25 minutes procedure destroys up to 24% of treated fat cells without surgery. Over a period of 6-12 weeks, the patient can find good result.
Ictus Body Contouring System
- World’s first FDA-cleared hyperthermic laser for non-invasive lipolysis
- Each treatment is just 25 minutes
- No damage to surrounding tissue or nerves
- No patient downtime
- Results typically seen in six to 12 weeks
Why lasers for Body Contouring?
- Reliable, controlled energy delivery
- Precisely targets adipose tissue
- Reproducible and natural-looking results
- Permanent removal of fat cells
- Ideal body tone
- Minimal risk and complications
- Short recovery time
- Personal confidence
How Does It Work?
1. Ictus’s 1060nm wavelength has a high affinity for the subcutaneous ad pose tissue.
2. The laser raises the temperature of adipose cells between 42°C and 47°C, damaging their structural integrity.
3. Over the next three months, the body naturally eliminates the disrupted fat cells.
4. Disrupted fat cells are permanently eliminated from the body and will not regenerate.
Versatile Applicator System
- Four applicators easily click into a variety of frame templates
- Sensors monitor contact with the skin for patient safety
- Sapphire plate with Contact Cooling technology keeps skin comfortable
- No suction is required
Ictus vs CoolSculping
- Treatment time: Ictus only takes 25mins per treatment whereas CoolSculpting will take about an hour.
- Effectiveness: Both Ictus and CoolSculpting have been proven to reduce the fat layer. In clinical trials, Ictus has been shown to reduce the fat layer slightly more than CoolSculpting.(24% vs 22%)
- Naturalness of results: Ictus has applicators that lay flat and disperse heat deep and laterally to blend the reduced area with the surrounding tissue. Because CoolSculpting literally” suctions”the area,it has a problem called”Shelfing”. This is where you can see an unnatural ridge where applicator was positioned.