MedArt Technology introduces Q-element Nd-YAG Q-Switch laser
which is an excellent choice for the therapy of epidermis and dermis pigmentation. Utilizing the explosive effect of the Nd: YAG laser, the laser permeate the epidermis into the dermis which includes amount of pigment mass. Since the laser pulses in nanosecond but with super high energy, the shot pigment mass swell quickly and breaks into small pieces, which will be eliminated through metabolic system. Nd-YAG Q-Switch laser can also be used for the therapy of the dilatation of capillary vessel.
Utilizing the heat effect of the Nd: Yag Laser, the laser is absorbed by the hemachrome in the capillary vessel, then the capillary vessel become blocked and disappear.
- Dermis pigmentation: Birth mark, such as: Ota nevus, Ito nevus, black nevus Pigment, such as: sun-burn spots, age spots, speckle, freckle, senior fleck.
- Man-made pigment: Blue, black, red, brown tattoo, lips, eyebrow line.
- Epidermis pigmentation, Speckles: such as freckle, senior flecks, spot……
- Vascular lentigines: vascular lesion, spider vessel, spider veins.
- Skin rejuvenation with laser peeling.
Q-element System Advantages
- 7 jointed arm delivery system, makeit easy for long time.
- Red diode laser beam point, find the right treatment area exactly.
- Motor drived auto-switching with 1064/532nm wavelength change.
- Spot size can be adjusted through forcus adjustment lens.
- High power built in water cooling system make the machine can be continuely use.
- Operation and parameter adjustment with 10.4 inch color TFT screen.
- No harm to the air follicle and normal skin, leaving no scar.
- Short treating time and easy operation.
- High quality controlled solid-state laser complying with international standard.
- Tiny sense of pain, Anesthesia is unnecessary in most cases.
- No downtime and interruption of routine activities, no side effect.
The special pigments may fall off and the common pigments precipitate since the vaporization of skin and death of cuticle.
There may be swelling or blood clot under skin, but it will recover in 20 to 60 days. Low energy density shall be used in the treatment of the brown or red pigment with 532nm wavelength laser. Repeating operation several times if necessary at least with 2 months interval.
In some cases the paint of pigment contains iron ion, which will cause the paint oxidized and make the treatment failure.
No washing with water and sunburn after the treatment against infection and pigment precipitation.